(a) Members in all categories have the right to:
- attend meetings of the Association for regular knowledge-sharing interactions with scientists and industrialists.
- receive attestation and recommendation from the Secretariat for contracts etc.
- receive information from the Secretariat on consultancy and other opportunities.
- publish their research papers in the journal of the Association at a rebate.
- attend conferences, workshops etc. at a rebate.
- receive privileges as the NEC may from time to time determine.
(b) Full and Life members:
- have the right to vote in election of officers of the Association and are also eligible to serve as officers or as members of the National and Branch Executive
- are entitled to free copies of the Association’s organ of publication, the Journal of the Ghana Science Association.
To Become A Member
- Fill a form at the Secretariat or online.
- Pay your dues and you have become a member.
(NB: payment can be made in cash, cheque or money transfer payable to the Ghana Science Association)